This little baby loves the water! She gets excited even when she sees water on TV. Thanks for this darling swimsuit Missy! It has had a lot of use this summer! She can also say the word water. Sometimes I think that she wants a drink, but I find out that she just wants to put her hand in the water and play.
3 comments:
Amy-I'm glad Clea is getting some use out of her suit-she looks adorable! It sounds like you guys have had a great summer. Sam needs to show me some of his frog catching skills :) love you guys!
Missy Moo
Clea is so precious!! She seems to love the water! After spending a summer at Cherry Hills with her cousins, it has turned her into a little fish! What a wonderful summer for your sweet family!!
She is too dang cute! Cory-monster loves the water too, but not as much as Clea! I'm so excited to go camping with you and your cute family!
Post a Comment