






I am lucky to live by great photographers. This is another one of my neighbors who was able to capture of few shots of Sam with his sister. Sam didn't want to get in the pictures at the hospital, but he gave this photographer sixty seconds and yes he was counting the whole time. These pictures are taken when she was one month old.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh could they be any cuter?! I love those pics-Hope you guys are doing well-We love you:)
Your kido's have got to be the cutest! I just don't know how our baby is going to compete! Sam looks like he's adjusting well to having a little sis. I'm sure he's a great big brother.
Sam and Clea are the most beautiful kids ! I am one very proud and happy grandma ! Clea looks like an angel from heaven with her handsome hero Sam, holding her !! Life is fantastic ! Grandma Kris could'nt be happier!!
Post a Comment