Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paris for my birthday!

Well.....Paris, Las Vegas anyways...
Sam and I on the Eifel Tower replica....it is exactly half scale of the real thing.

This cute dolphin was in the Sanctuary at the Mirage Hotel.

These two were the only ones brave enough to swim in the cold water.

Zach got us some tickets to the Blueman Group.

Thanks Zach for letting us tag along on your business trip!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! It looks like you guys had a great trip-how fun! You guys are the cutest family ever. Love you:)
Missy

Brooke said...

Hi Amy! Wow, that looks like fun! I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Love, Brooke

Anonymous said...

loved the pictures of your trip!! Missy is right!! You do make the cutest family ever!! I can't wait to see you guys with your little girl too! Oh, and let's not forget Ribbons!
Love You Tons!! Kris